Job Opening: Customer Service Representative/Custodial Aid (Part-Time/Resource)
Position is Posted Until Filled
GENERAL DEFINITION AND CONDITIONS OF WORK:
We are looking for a responsible individual who can perform customer service-related tasks, have strong people & organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple demands. Must possess proficient computer skills and experience using current business software. Must have the ability to work in moderate & loud noise environments including, but not limited to, radios, telephones, human voices, & Aircraft. Must have the ability to lift heavy objects and be on feet for extended amounts of time. Must possess inventory control skills and have strong verbal & written communication skills. Work is performed under general supervision.
This is sedentary work requiring the exertion of up to 30 pounds of force occasionally and a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects; work requires reaching, fingering, standing, walking, bending, sitting, and repetitive motions; vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word, and conveying detailed or important instructions to others accurately, loudly, or quickly; hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels, and to receive detailed information through oral communications and/or to make fine distinctions in sound; visual acuity is required for preparing and analyzing written or computer data, visual inspection involving small defects and/or small parts, operation of machines, determining the accuracy and thoroughness of work, and observing general surroundings and activities; the worker is not subject to adverse environmental conditions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/TYPICAL TASKS:
Receiving, screen and process telephone calls; assisting the public; Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties; Set-up public areas to prepare facility for events/meetings; Perform routine cleaning tasks to keep the interior of the office building looking clean and professional.
- Provide Customer Service to all customers visiting the Airport.
- Must possess strong computer skills, including MS Word, Outlook & Excel.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Must demonstrate excellent people skills.
- Ability to maintain cash drawer
- Answers multiple phone lines
- Ability to speak clearly and precisely over an intercom, telephone, and radio
- Handle public /customer inquiries and requests
- Create and process invoices via credit card, cash, or check
- Process call-out requests
- Log daily activities
- Process & Maintain Aircraft Orders
- Ability to operate scanners/copiers, credit card and fax machines.
- Assist transient customers with lodging, catering, vehicle rental, etc.
- Ability to process daily cash closeout
- Maintain cleanliness of restrooms, break room, kitchen, all common areas & staff offices.
- Ensure all areas are maintained and equipped.
- Order and replenish coffee/coffee supplies, customer concessions, and breakroom supplies, as needed.
- Requisition supplies & equipment needed for cleaning duties
- Gather & remove garbage and use best practices for recycling.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Comprehensive knowledge of standard customer service practices, procedures, equipment and secretarial techniques; ability to maintain account of cash drawer; comprehensive knowledge of the organization and functions of the Airport; ability to input data accurately; ability to type and to prepare effective correspondence on routine matters; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and the general public; possess inventory control skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent; computer knowledge, including MS Word, Outlook & Excel.
Customer Service & Aviation Experience p; On-The-Job Training provided.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Wages commensurate with education and experience. This position is Part-Time with no benefits.